GCSE English Writing
GCSE English is designed and written by examiners to help
you get the right results. Two modules make up the full course. Together they cover all
areas of the National Curriculum for GCSE English. Based on SAM, the best learning method
for computer supported study, GCSE English is the ideal xp home study software to support
work done in the classroom and build up your confidence for the exam. Developed for 14-16
year old GCSE students, mature students, and those taking GCSE re-sits.
- Offers exam practise with actual exam questions.
- Designed and written by examiners to help you get the right result.
- Simulated timed exam conditions teaching you to use your skill whilst working against
- Used diagnostically it will identify your own strengths and weaknesses within each
- Its structured logical approach, makes it an effective guide to scoring extra marks for
showing correct methodology when writing your answers.
- Indicates your potential exam grade.
- Can be used as a valuable tool to enable you to measure your progress over a period of
- Contains examiners hints and tips plus advice on exam technique.
- Includes everything you need to improve your Writing Skills - Correct use of Imaginative
Vocabulary, Descriptive words, Paragraphing, Dialogue, Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar,
Correct Tense, First/Third Person and Apostrophes.
- Covers every type of GCSE question including Talks, Stories and Letters.
- Suitable for all examination boards.
- Gives you an overview of the key points within each topic.
- Builds confidence.
Presented in a fun, interactive format.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 3.1x or win 95 or XP, 486DX, 66 MHz processor or faster, 10MB free hard disk space,
8MB RAM, 16 Bit SoundBlaster or 100% compatible soundcard & dual speed CD-ROM drive.
Also a printer is required to print manuals (needed to answer the questions).
Format: PC CDROM
Product Code: ESS132
GCSE English Writing
ncludes everything you need to improve your
Writing Skills - Correct use of Imaginative Vocabulary, Descriptive words, Paragraphing,
Dialogue, Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar, Correct Tense, First/Third Person and