|GCSE Maths - Shape Space & Data Handling
GCSE Maths is designed and written by examiners to help you get the
right results. Two modules make up the full course. Together they cover all areas of the
National Curriculum for GCSE Maths. Based on SAM, the best learning method for computer
supported study, GCSE Maths is the ideal home study software to support work done in the
classroom and build up your confidence for the exam. Developed for 14-16 year old GCSE
students, mature students, and those taking GCSE re-sits.
- Offers exam practise with actual exam questions.
- Designed and written by examiners to help you get the right result.
- Simulated timed exam conditions teaching you to use your skill whilst working against
- Used diagnostically it will identify your own strengths and weaknesses within each
- It's structured logical approach, makes it an effective guide to scoring extra marks for
showing correct methodology when writing your answers.
- Indicates your potential exam grade.
- Can be used as a valuable tool to enable you to measure your progress over a period of
- Contains examiners' hints and tips plus advice on exam technique.
- Suitable for all examination boards.
- Gives you an overview of the key points within each topic.
- Builds confidence.
- Presented in a fun, interactive format.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 3.1x or win 95 or XP, 486DX, 66 MHz processor or faster, 10MB free hard disk space,
8MB RAM, 16 Bit SoundBlaster or 100% compatible soundcard & dual speed CD-ROM drive.
Also a printer is required to print manuals (needed to answer the questions).
Price: £8.50 (+VAT)
Format: PC CDROM
Product Code: ESS131
GCSE Maths - Shape Space & Data Handling
Developed for 14-16 year old GCSE students, mature
students, and those taking GCSE re-sits.