Start to Learn German - 2nd
From an initial introduction, right through to GCSE level,
Start to Learn German is a fully structured program that will help you develop your
language skills. This fully interactive program provides audio coaching, comprehensive
exercises and an integral dictionary to increase your fluency and improve your
understanding of your chosen language. Ideal whether you are studying at home, college or
- Storyboard: tells a story or sets a scene. You must select the answer line which
relates accurately to the story.
- Select-A-Word: select the correct word from a list which has been removed from a
line of text.
- Mind the Gap!: select the correct word which has been removed from a line of
- Write Down: dictation exercises: - hear the word and accurately type in what you
- Word Blocks: rearrange phrases into the correct order.
- Right Line: multiple choice exercises.
- Verb Drills: practice exercises with verbs and pronouns.
- Word Puzzles: understand the question, then find the answer in a grid of letters.
Other key features include:
- 80 introductory phrases to get you started.
- 5,000 word built-in dictionary to supplement your learning.
- Authoring facility to record your own voice, phrases and words within the eight modules
and phrase section.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 3.1x or win 95 or XP, 486SX, 25MHz MHz processor or faster, 5MB free hard disk
space, 4MB RAM, 16 Bit SoundBlaster or 100% compatible soundcard, microphone & dual
speed CD-ROM drive.
Format: PC CDROM
Product Code: ESS051
Start to Learn German - 2nd Edition
5,000 word built-in dictionary to supplement your learning.